Welsh Bicknor is an area of Herefordshire. It was historically a detached parish of the traditional county of Monmouthshire.
The Manor House of Welsh Bicknor, known as Courtfield, belonged originally to the Vaughan family. However, in 1651 Richard Vaughan, who was a Catholic, had his land sequested and given to Phillip Nicholas of Llansoy, in Monmouthshire. It has been deemed to be part of Herefordshire since the Counties (Detached Parts) Act 1844.
As its name suggests, Welsh Bicknor has close ties with Wales, being a detached parish of Monmouthshire, although adjacent to English Bicknor, which is part of Gloucestershire.
Photo from Featured Project near Welsh Bicknor
53 Seat Luxury Coach, Equipped for Executive Travel
Spacious and airy inside, this 53 seater coach is ideal for transporting a large group of people who need quiet, comfortable travel so that they can get on with some work or quiet discussion on the way.
All the seats are fitted with seat belts, they all recline, and all have their own adjustable reading light and air conditioning outlet.
There are facilities for tea and coffee on board as well as a toilet for essential comfort breaks without causing disruption.